Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Specialist Certification
Accreditation Partners and Associations:
- This course is accredited by the globally renowned CPD Certification Service. Accredited CPD Course means the learning activity has reached the required Continuing Professional Development Standards and Benchmarks. The learning value of this course has been scrutinized to ensure integrity and quality. This course has been recognized and granted independent CPD Accreditation compatible with the global CPD requirements.
- AIGPE™ is the Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute (PMI®). The PMI® Authorized Training Partner seal is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- CPD / CEU Credits are available upon request.
- PDUs (Professional Development Units) are available upon request.
Who is this for?
- Professionals with a work experience of 0 to 5+ years
- Entry level executives, Team Leaders, Assistant Managers, and Managers looking to create FMEAs for their projects/processes
- Lean, Six Sigma, and Agile Project Managers
- Professionals working in any location worldwide
- Individuals looking to begin their journey in Risk and Control
- Consulting Organizations and Independent Consultants who extensively work on projects with their clients
- Freelancer Project Managers and Process Improvement Experts who wish to add the FMEA Specialist Credential to their Freelance portfolio
The Role of a FMEA Specialist
The AIGPE™ Certified Failure Mode and Effects Analysis Specialist demonstrates the ability to create an end-to-end Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) as defined by the AIGPE™ FMEA Specialist Body of Knowledge. The Specialist can list the different types of FMEA’s, employ the six different stages to construct FMEA. They can assemble subject matter experts and effectively facilitate FMEA. They illustrate the ability to use different techniques to identify the failure modes in a process. Select the correct severity, occurrence, and detectability rating, and calculate the risk priority number (RPN). Work with the team to create suitable action plans and take corrective actions to close the FMEA.
The AIGPE FMEA Specialist Certification Course consists of:
- Course Duration: 1.5 hours On-Demand Video
- Number of Lectures: 49
- Activities: Yes
- Downloadable Resources: 61
- Certification Exam: Yes
- Program Certification: Yes
Certification Exam Requirements
To achieve the professional designation of a Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Specialist from the Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence, you must:
- Have completed AIGPE’s FMEA Specialist training to 100%
- Sit for AIGPE’s FMEA Specialist Certification Exam and achieve a minimum score of 60%
There is no other prerequisite to achieving your FMEA Specialist Certification.
Those who wish to apply for the certification exam must complete the relevant AIGPE FMEA Specialist training to 100%. In training, you are provided several activities, downloadable content, and practice questions. Completing these resources will help you determine if you are ready to sit for the official Certification Exam.
The AIGPE™ FMEA Specialist Exam is an online exam. It consists of 15 multiple-choice questions. Each question carries 1 point. There is no negative marking for any incorrect answers. The minimum percentage required to pass the exam is 60%. That means you need to correctly answer at least 9 out of 15 questions to pass the exam. It is an open book exam. And there is no time limit for the exam. The certification exam link is available in one of the final lectures of the course material.
Although there is no time limit, it is mandatory to complete the exam in one-seating. That is, your exam responses will get stored in our exam servers only after hitting the Submit button after the last question. If you X out of the exam window in between the exam OR your internet connection gets troubled, you may be required to start over the complete exam from the beginning.
Mandatory Requirement: Uploading the Course Completion Certificate in the Certification Exam Form
Professionals who wish to apply for the AIGPE Certification Exam must complete the outlined AIGPE™ course(s) to 100%. After completing the training course(s), you will receive a Course Completion Certificate with a unique Certificate ID. This Course Completion Certificate is automatically issued by the platform where you take the relevant AIGPE™ course. If you are NOT issued the course completion certificate, please get in touch with the customer service team of the relevant platform, and they will have the certificate issued to you.
You must keep this course completion certificate handy before you start the certification exam. You are required to upload this Course Completion Certificate in the online Certification Exam form. Before you upload this certificate in the exam form, please ensure that:
- Your course certificate of completion has your correct name displayed
- The certificate belongs to the correct course.
- The Certificate ID is clearly visible.
The Certification Exam Form Verification Process will halt if you upload an incorrect course completion certificate.
Certification Exam Cost
When you take the AIGPE™ provided Video Training Course either using our online learning platform (https://elearn.aigproexcellence.com) or through any of our authorized training platform partners such as Udemy:
- The First Two Attempts of the AIGPE™ Certification Exam are FREE
- If you are unable to pass in the first two attempts, each subsequent exam attempt will cost USD 100
Purchase AIGPE’s FMEA Specialist Certification Training Course on Udemy (link provided below).
Please note that if you fail on the first attempt, you can take the second attempt only after one week. For example, if you first attempted the certification exam on August 22nd and failed it. You can apply for the second attempt only after seven days, i.e., after August 29th.
Professionals who apply for the AIGPE™ Certification Exams are expected and required to follow all the standards, policies, and procedures outlined by AIGPE™.
Upon successfully completing the FMEA Specialist Training Course(s) and passing the FMEA Specialist Certification Exam, you will receive the FMEA Specialist Certification issued by the Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence, a Global independent Certification Accreditation in the Lean Six Sigma Industry.
As a Certified FMEA Specialist, you will be issued:
- A Certificate (PDF) which includes a Certification Number
- Your name is added to the Official AIGPE™ Certification Records
- You are granted the right to use the AIGPE™ Certification Credentials (in accordance with the AIGPE™ Certification Credentials Use Policy). AIGPE™ Certification Credentials can be used as a professional designation in your personal branding material such as resumes, business cards, email signatures, personal website, social media sites or public profiles such as LinkedIn, Job Portals, etc.
The FMEA Specialist Certification kit is emailed to you in 4 weeks after completing your FMEA Specialist Certification exam. Please note: AIGPE™ issues only electronic copies of certification. We do not issue a physical copy.
If you have any questions, you can email us at [email protected]
(Optional) Digital Credentials:
Professionals who achieve their FMEA Specialist Certification can optionally purchase the FMEA Specialist Digital Credential. The digital credential includes the following benefits:
- Unique URL: Get access to a unique URL for your FMEA Specialist Certification
- Digital Badge: The unique URL includes both the certificate and the digital badge
- Digital Verification: Verify the credential digitally at the click of a button
- LinkedIn Enabled: Showcase your credential on your LinkedIn profile – under the Education section
- Share Your Credential Digitally: Share your credential with several other social media sites as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Blockchain Security: Your Digital Credential is Cryptographically Sealed using Blockchain Security
- Unique QR Code: Your Certificate will have a unique QR Code that recruiters can scan and digitally verify. When submitting a physical copy of your certificate, print the High-Quality Certificate with the Unique QR Code. Your recruiters can scan the QR Code and verify your credential instantly.
- Personal Branding: Add your Credential to Job Portals, Email Signatures, embed it in your Personal Website, or easily Email it to recruiters
- Display all AIGPE Credentials: Visitors of your AIGPE credential page can view all the credentials you have earned from AIGPE™ on one page
- Lifetime Access: Access your credential digitally for a lifetime
Please click here to access the demo link of the digital credential.
Purchase the FMEA Specialist Digital Credential for USD 6.99 through the link provided below (after you have successfully achieved the AIGPE™ FMEA Specialist Certification). This feature is NOT included in the course fee.