PDU Certificate – Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
AIGPE™ is the official Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the globally renowned Project Management Institute (PMI®). Provider number: 5573.
If you require PDUs (Professional Development Units) to maintain your PMI® credential, use this PDU Certificate as a confirmation of the credit hours you have earned for the courses you complete through AIGPE™. You will receive a PDU Certificate, the PDU Claim Code, the PMI Course ID, and the steps to register PDUs on PMI.org.
- Applicable for individuals who have completed the AIGPE™ Course: Value Stream Mapping Masterclass: Become a VSM Specialist
- You must have an active/suspended status of your PMI® credential to use these PDUs
- 3.5 PDUs
- You will receive a PDU Certificate
- You will receive a PDU Claim Code
- You will receive the PMI® Course ID
- You will receive the steps to register these PDUs on PMI.org
- The PDU Certificate is delivered in the first email
- The PDU Claim Code, PMI® Course ID, and steps to register PDUs on PMI.org are delivered in the second email
- Delivered via email in 5 working days
- For any questions, email us at [email protected]
- Please fill out this PDU Credit Certificate Request Form
- PDU Certificate is ONLY available for courses that you have a) completed 100% and b) already submitted your PROOF OF COMPLETION.
- Receiving the PDU Certificate requires you to complete the course only. It does NOT require you to complete the Certification Exam.
- We provide electronic copy of the certificate only. We do not provide a physical copy.
Please note that the amount you are paying is the processing fee of this PDU Certificate only. It does not include the course fee. It also does not include the recertification fee.