Green Belt Certification
Accreditation Partners and Associations:
- This course is accredited by the globally renowned CPD Certification Service. Accredited CPD Course means the learning activity has reached the required Continuing Professional Development Standards and Benchmarks. The learning value of this course has been scrutinized to ensure integrity and quality. This course has been recognized and granted independent CPD Accreditation compatible with the global CPD requirements.
- AIGPE™ is the Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute (PMI®). The PMI® Authorized Training Partner seal is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- CPD / CEU Credits are available upon request.
- PDUs (Professional Development Units) are available upon request.
Who is this for?
- Professionals who have a minimum experience of 5 years
- Employees who are working as a Teal Leader or in a mid-managerial role
- The Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is heavy on statistics and business decision-making. Hence, having substantial knowledge of the business and an authority position is helpful to execute standalone Six Sigma Green Belt projects.
- This course is primarily for employees belonging to the Service Industry. This course is NOT for individuals belonging to other industries.
- This course is for employees from Operations, Finance, Quality, Training, Payroll, General Services, Facilities Management, Management Information System (MIS), Risk, Control, Communications, Client Retention, and Maintenance, Business Process Improvement, Quality, Analytics, Project Managers, Project Management Office, and other such organizational departments in the service industry.
- Employees involved in repeatable nature of business such as Transaction Processing, Back-office Operations, Call Centre Operations, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Medical Transcription Operations, other operational and functional services. Support services such as consulting for the departments and organizations as mentioned above may also apply.
- Employees belonging to any geographical location across the globe may apply.
The Role of a Green Belt
The AIGPE™ Certified Six Sigma Green Belt is a professional who masters 100+ Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Tools and Techniques. Has the ability to analyze data using statistical techniques. Has mastery over the Minitab Statistical Software. Participates in a Black Belt project team. Can execute 100+ tools of the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) phases as defined by the AIGPE™ Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge. Can lead process-level Six Sigma projects. A Green Belt is coached and mentored by Six Sigma Black Belt.
The AIGPE Six Sigma Green Belt Course consists of:
- Course Duration: 16.5 hours On-Demand Video
- Number of Lectures: 503
- Activities: Yes
- Downloadable Resources: 320
- Certification Exam: Yes
- Program Certification: Yes
Certification Exam Requirements
To achieve the professional designation of a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt from the Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence, you must:
- Have completed AIGPE’s Six Sigma Green Belt training to 100%
- Sit for AIGPE’s Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 60%
There is no other prerequisite to achieving your Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
Those who wish to apply for the certification exam must complete the relevant AIGPE Six Sigma Green Belt Training Course to 100%. It is advisable for candidates to have some degree of practical Lean Six Sigma work experience and project management experience before you apply for this certification exam, although it is not a mandatory requirement. AIGPE offers an optional Six Sigma Green Belt Simulation Exam. This simulation exam may help you determine if you are ready to sit for the official Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam.
The AIGPE™ Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam is an online exam. It consists of 75 multiple-choice questions. Each question carries 1 point. There is no negative marking for any incorrect answers. The minimum percentage required to pass the exam is 60%. That means you need to correctly answer at least 45 out of 75 questions to pass the exam. It is an open book exam. And there is no time limit for the exam. The certification exam link is available in one of the final lectures of the course material.
Although there is no time limit, it is mandatory to complete the exam in one-seating. That is, your exam responses will get stored in our exam servers only after hitting the Submit button after the last question. If you X out of the exam window in between the exam OR your internet connection gets troubled, you may be required to start over the complete exam from the beginning.
Mandatory Requirement: Uploading the Course Completion Certificate in the Certification Exam Form
Professionals who wish to apply for the AIGPE Certification Exam must complete the relevant AIGPE™ course to 100%. After completing the training course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate with a unique Certificate ID. This Course Completion Certificate is automatically issued by the platform where you take the relevant AIGPE™ course. If you are NOT issued the course completion certificate, please get in touch with the customer service team of the relevant platform, and they will have the certificate issued to you.
You must keep this course completion certificate handy before you start the certification exam. You are required to upload this Course Completion Certificate in the online Certification Exam form. Before you upload this certificate in the exam form, please ensure that:
- Your course certificate of completion has your correct name displayed
- The certificate belongs to the correct course
- The Certificate ID is clearly visible
The Certification Exam Form Verification Process will halt if you upload an incorrect course completion certificate.
Certification Exam Cost
When you take the AIGPE™ provided Video Training Course either using our online learning platform (https://elearn.aigproexcellence.com) or through any of our authorized training platform partners such as Udemy:
- The First Two Attempts of the AIGPE™ Certification Exam are FREE
- If you are unable to pass in the first two attempts, each subsequent exam attempt will cost USD 100
Purchase AIGPE’s Six Sigma Green Belt Training Course on Udemy (link provided below).
Please note that if you fail on the first attempt, you can take the second attempt only after one week. For example, if you first attempted the certification exam on August 22nd and failed it. You can apply for the second attempt only after seven days, i.e., after August 29th.
Professionals who apply for the AIGPE™ Certification Exams are expected and required to follow all the standards, policies, and procedures outlined by AIGPE™.
Upon successfully completing the Six Sigma Green Belt course and passing the certification exam, you will receive Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification issued by the Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence, a Global independent Certification Accreditation in the Lean Six Sigma Industry.
As a Certified Green Belt, you will be issued:
- A Certificate (PDF) which includes a Certification Number
- Your name is added to the Official AIGPE™ Certification Records
- You are granted the right to use the AIGPE™ Certification Credentials (in accordance with the AIGPE™ Certification Credentials Use Policy). AIGPE™ Certification Credentials can be used as a professional designation in your personal branding material such as resumes, business cards, email signatures, personal website, social media sites or public profiles such as LinkedIn, Job Portals, etc.
The Six Sigma Green Belt Certification kit is emailed to you in 4 weeks after completing your Green Belt exam. Please note: AIGPE™ issues only electronic copies of certification. We do not issue a physical copy.
If you have any questions, you can email us at [email protected]
(Optional) Digital Credentials:
Professionals who achieve their Six Sigma Green Belt Certification can optionally purchase the Six Sigma Green Belt Digital Credential. The digital credential includes the following benefits:
- Unique URL: Get access to a unique URL for your Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Digital Badge: The unique URL includes both the certificate and the digital badge
- Digital Verification: Verify the credential digitally at the click of a button
- LinkedIn Enabled: Showcase your credential on your LinkedIn profile – under the Education section
- Share Your Credential Digitally: Share your credential to several other social media sites as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Blockchain Security: Your Digital Credential is Cryptographically Sealed using Blockchain Security
- Unique QR Code: Your Certificate will have a unique QR Code that recruiters can scan and digitally verify. When submitting a physical copy of your certificate, print the High-Quality Certificate with the Unique QR Code. Your recruiters can scan the QR Code and verify your credential instantly.
- Personal Branding: Add your Credential to Job Portals, Email Signatures, embed it in your Personal Website, or easily Email it to recruiters
- Display all AIGPE Credentials: Visitors of your AIGPE credential page can view all the credentials you have earned from AIGPE™ on one page
- Lifetime Access: Access your credential digitally for a lifetime
Please click here to access the demo link of the digital credential.
Purchase the Six Sigma Green Belt Digital Credential for USD 6.99 through the link provided below (after you have successfully achieved the AIGPE™ Six Sigma Green Belt Certification). This feature is NOT included in the course fee.