White Belt Certification
Looking to get White Belt Certified? Enroll in the training now.
Certified Lean Six Sigma White Belt
Who is this for?
The AIGPE Six Sigma White Belt Certification is for professionals who:
- Have zero to six months of total work experience
- Are new to Six Sigma and want an overview of the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) phases
- Are Leaders looking to deploy Lean and Six Sigma within their organization
- Are Management Executives seeking an overview of Six Sigma
The Role of a White Belt
A Six Sigma White Belt is an expert in the chosen area of the project. The professional illustrates the ability to use the Seven Basic Tools of Quality such as the SIPOC, Pareto Analysis, Fishbone Diagram, the 5 Why Analysis, Check Sheets, Histogram, and Run Chart. Has an overview of the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) phases as defined by the AIGPE™ Lean Six Sigma White Belt Body of Knowledge. A Lean Six Sigma White Belt participates in the Yellow Belt and Green Belt projects.
The AIGPE™ Six Sigma White Belt Course consists of:
- Course Duration: 2 hours On-Demand Video
- Number of Lectures: 35
- Activities: Yes
- Downloadable Resources: 12
- Certification Exam: Yes
- Program Certification: Yes
Certification Exam Requirement
To achieve the professional designation of a Certified Six Sigma White Belt from the Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence, you must:
- Have completed AIGPE’s Six Sigma White Belt training to 100%
- Sit for AIGPE’s Certified Six Sigma White Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 60%
There is no other prerequisite to achieving your Six Sigma White Belt Certification.
Those who wish to apply for the certification exam are required to complete the AIGPE™ Six Sigma White Belt Training Course to 100%. In the training, you are provided several activities. It is recommended to complete all the activities thoroughly and become hands-on on those topics. Post completion of the activities, you can self-verify the solution in the subsequent activity solution lectures (provided within the course). You are also given several practice questions. In addition, you are provided a number of downloadable files for offline reference. The completion of activities and practice questions (combined) will help you determine if you are ready to sit for the official Certification Exam.
The AIGPE™ Certified Lean Six Sigma White Belt Exam is an online exam. It consists of 30 multiple-choice questions. Each question carries 1 point. There is no negative marking for any incorrect answers. The minimum percentage required to pass the exam is 60%. That means you need to correctly answer at least 18 out of 30 questions to pass the exam. It is an open book exam. And there is no time limit for the exam. The certification exam link is available in one of the final lectures of the course material.
Although there is no time limit, it is mandatory to complete the exam in one-seating. That is, your exam responses will get stored in our exam servers only after hitting the Submit button after the last question. If you X out of the exam window in between the exam OR your internet connection gets troubled, you may be required to start over the complete exam from the beginning.
Mandatory Requirement: Uploading the Course Completion Certificate in the Certification Exam Form
Professionals who wish to apply for the AIGPE Certification Exam are required to complete the relevant AIGPE™ course to 100%. Post completion of the training course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate that has a unique Certificate ID. This Course Completion Certificate is automatically issued to you by the platform where you are taking the relevant AIGPE™ course. If you are NOT issued the course completion certificate, please contact the customer service team of the relevant platform and they will have the certificate issued to you.
You are required to upload this Course Completion Certificate in the online Certification Exam form. Before you upload this certificate in the exam form, please ensure that:
- Your course certificate of completion has your correct name displayed
- The certificate belongs to the correct course
- The Certificate ID is clearly visible
The Certification Exam Form Verification Process will halt if you upload an incorrect course completion certificate.
Certification Exam Cost
When you take the AIGPE™ provided Video Training Course either using our online learning platform (https://elearn.aigproexcellence.com) or through any of our authorized training platform partners such as Udemy:
- The First Two Attempts of the AIGPE™ Certification Exam are FREE
- If you are unable to pass in the first two attempts, each subsequent exam attempt will cost USD 100
Purchase AIGPE’s Six Sigma White Belt Training Course on Udemy (link provided below).
Please note if you fail in the first attempt, the second attempt can only be taken after one week of the first attempt. For example, if you first attempted the certification exam on August 22nd and failed it. You can apply for the second attempt only after 7 days i.e., after August 29th.
Professionals who apply for the AIGPE™ Certification Exams are expected and required to follow all the standards, policies and procedures outlined by AIGPE™.
Upon successful completion of this course and passing the exam, you will receive Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification issued by the Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence, a Global independent Certification Accreditation in the Lean Six Sigma Industry.
As a Certified White Belt, you will be issued:
- A Certificate (PDF) which includes a Certification Number
- Your name is added to the Official AIGPE™ Certification Records
- You are granted the right to use the AIGPE™ Certification Credentials (in accordance with the AIGPE™ Certification Credentials Use Policy). AIGPE™ Certification Credentials can be used as a professional designation in your personal branding material such as resumes, business cards, email signatures, personal website, social media sites or public profiles such as LinkedIn, Job Portals, etc.
The Six Sigma White Belt Certification kit is emailed to you in a time period of 4 weeks after completion of your White Belt exam. Please note: AIGPE™ issues only electronic copies of certification. We do not issue a physical copy.
If you have any questions, you can email us at [email protected]
(Optional) Digital Credentials:
Professionals who achieve their Six Sigma White Belt Certification, can optionally purchase the Six Sigma White Belt Digital Credential. The digital credential includes the following benefits:
- Unique URL: Get access to a unique URL for your Six Sigma White Belt Certification
- Digital Badge: The unique URL will get you access to the certificate and the digital badge
- Digital Verification: Verify the credential digitally at the click of a button
- LinkedIn Enabled: Showcase your credential on your LinkedIn profile – under the Education section
- Share Your Credential Digitally: Share your credential to several other social media sites as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Blockchain Security: Your Digital Credential is Cryptographically Sealed using Blockchain Security
- Unique QR Code: Your Certificate will have a unique QR Code that can be scanned and digitally verified by recruiters. When submitting a physical copy of your certificate, print the High Quality Certificate with the Unique QR Code. Your recruiters can scan the QR Code and verify your credential instantly
- Personal Branding: Add your Credential to Job Portals, Email Signatures, embed it in your Personal Website or easily Email it to recruiters
- Display all AIGPE Credentials: Visitors of your AIGPE credential page can view all the credentials you have earned from AIGPE™ on one page
- Lifetime Access: Access your credential digitally for lifetime
Please click here to access the demo link of the digital credential.
Purchase the Six Sigma White Belt Digital Credential for USD 6.99 through the link provided below (after you have successfully achieved the AIGPE™ Six Sigma White Belt Certification). This feature is NOT included in the course fee.