CPD/CEU Credits – Brainstorming
AIGPE™ is officially recognized as an Accredited Provider with the internationally recognized CPD Certification Service. Provider number: 14627
If your industry requires that you earn CPD (Continuing Professional Development) or CEU (Continuing Education Unit) credit hours, you can elect to receive confirmation of the credit hours you have earned for the certification courses you complete through AIGPE™. You will receive a certificate of hours completed, as accredited by the CPD Certification Service, which you can include in your records and submit to your professional body, institute, regulator, or employer.
- Applicable for individuals who have completed AIGPE™ Brainstorming Specialist Training Course
- 0.5 CPD Credits for completion of the CPD Certified Course: Brainstorming Specialist Training and Certification
- You will receive a CPD/CEU Certificate
- Delivered via email in 5 working days
- For any questions, email us at [email protected]
- CPD/CEU Credits are OPTIONAL
- Please check with your organization or governing board for approval of these credits
- CPD/CEU Credits are ONLY available for courses that you have a) completed 100% and b) already submitted your PROOF OF COMPLETION
- Receiving the CPD/CEU Credits requires you to complete the course only. It does NOT require you to complete the Certification Exam
Please note that the amount you are paying is the processing fee per course for receiving the CPD/CEU credit certificate. Getting this CPD/CEU Credits is NOT a mandatory part of course completion and is an OPTIONAL service.